5 Reasons Your Dental Practice Needs a Mobile Website
- Date: May 21, 2015
- Author: eDentalImage
- Comments: 0
In today’s day and age everyone is constantly on the go, making smartphones the most convenient way to search the web. This means that no business can survive without having a mobile-friendly dental website. If you still aren’t convinced, here are reasons why your dental practice needs a mobile website as soon as possible.
- Smartphones are taking over – but don’t just take it from us. Forbes declared 2015 “The Year of the Mobile Web,” reporting that the average smartphone user checks their phone up to 221 times per day. In 2013, mobile devices outranked the personal computer as the most commonly used way to access the internet. By the end of this year, it is expected that over a quarter of the world’s population will be using a smartphone. Dental agencies need to adapt to the fast pace of technology and provide internet users with the channel they will use the most, mobile websites.
- First Impressions Matter – The first time that a potential client comes in contact with your business is often through the website. They are likely to judge the quality of your dental agency by the quality of the website. Since the internet is most commonly accessed through smartphones, your dental practice needs to adapt to the current way that people use the internet by having a sleek, easy to navigate, and custom dental mobile website. It is crucial to have a mobile site that impresses your current and future clients.
- It puts you on the map – Mobile sites make it easy for users to find your location on their GPS. Most likely, people who search for dentist offices through a mobile device are out of the house and looking where your business is located related to where they are. The map on the mobile site not only gives directions to your location, but allows them to call your office directly from the site, making it easier for them to contact you on the move.
- Google punishes you without one – Searches on mobile devices are on the rise, and if your dental agency doesn’t have a mobile website, Google will actually punish you for it. On their website, they stated: “If your site’s pages aren’t mobile-friendly, there may be a significant decrease in mobile traffic from Google Search. But have no fear, once your site becomes mobile-friendly, we will automatically re-process (i.e., crawl and index) your pages.” Basically, in order to have the best dental SEO, a responsive mobile-friendly site is an absolute necessity.
- They benefit both you and your clients – Without a mobile-friendly site, you’re missing opportunities for new clients because it makes it harder for them to get a true feel for your practice. With one, you’re attracting new clients with a sleek and convenient design that they can appreciate.
As you can see, mobile-friendly sites are essential to the future success of your dental agency. Having a mobile-friendly site will greatly improve your dental marketing services. All of the reasons listed above help to increases sales, generate traffic to your site, increase customer engagement, and keep you ahead of the competition all by having a great mobile dental office website.
Want to see if your practice’s website is mobile-friendly? Click here to find out!