9 Internet Marketing Tips for your Practice
- Date: August 2, 2012
- Author: eDentalImage
- Comments: 0
Have you put a lot of thought into how you should market your dental practice? Long gone are the days of consulting a phone book when looking for a dentist. Now people log on their computers and search for what they want through Google. If you aren’t participating in some form of web marketing in the dental industry, you are missing out on a lot of potential clients.
Dental web marketing is more than just having a flashy website with your office hours and address. A website is an important step in the process, but it’s really just the first step towards getting your dental practice noticed. Here are the 9 Internet marketing tips that you should be using:
1. Make a Web Promotion Plan – Web marketing should be like any other form of business marketing, which means it needs to start with a solid plan.
2. Work on SEO – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. This process is how search engines, like Google, find your website when web surfers type in specific keywords. For instance, if a user types in “dentist” and the name of your town, good SEO will help your website show up towards the top of the list.
3. Publish on Your Website – One way to help with SEO is to have a blog or articles that people coming to your website might want to read. For a dental practice, these things should be related to what you do.
4. Use Social Media – Social media is something that takes work and upkeep, but it is also vital to effective dental web marketing.
5. Track What Works – There are some amazing tools out there that can tell you who is visiting your site, for how long they visited, where they are located, and how they found you.
6. Get Listed – Local marketing is vital for a dental practice. You want to make sure that you are easy to find. This means you need to get your site listed in local business directories.
7. Competition – Have you seen the sites for the other dentists in your area? How do they stack up to yours?
8. Post Videos – A great way to use web marketing for dentists is with simple videos. For example, showing how to properly brush, floss, or clean your teeth can all be simply made and uploaded to bring more attention to your website.
9. Contact Us – If you want to create the best dental marketing plan, get help. We are experienced and can help you get noticed on the web. Contact eDentalImage for a free consultation!