Guide to Blogging
- Date: June 11, 2015
- Author: eDentalImage
- Comments: 0
- What’s all the hype about blogging? Why does it matter? We’ll tell you why. Because it attracts so many more viewers to your website. Consistent blog posts make your website more visible to thousands of internet users in your area.
What benefits does it bring?
- Blogging adds value and authority to your website. By writing about your area of expertise, your dental practice automatically gains credibility. There are also more opportunities for your content to be shared through blog posts. If someone reads a blog post that’s relevant to them, they are going to share it with others who can relate.
- As more and more of your blogs get shared, more leads are generated, which ultimately converts more potential patients into actual patients. Last but not least, blogging increases your SEO. With more pages on your website, your SEO increases. With more views on your website, your SEO increases. Blogging combines these two factors and gives you an awesome tool to optimize your online presence.
How do I get started?
- Start writing by writing about what you’re passionate about. Whether your blog is about your dental procedures, office atmosphere, or just a fun article about dentistry, people are interested in what you have to say.
- The problem is, blogging can sometimes be time consuming and easily pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. eDentalImage offers to write blogs for our clients who want to see the results of blogging, but are short on time. Call us at 1-800-592-8675 or visit our Contact-Us page to see how we can help your SEO through blogs.