Why Do You Need a Facebook for Your Dental Office?
- Date: February 19, 2014
- Author: eDentalImage
- Comments: 0
More and more entrepreneurs are using Facebook now as their internet marketing go-to for effective online marketing. Facebook is one of the most important tools you have in extending the reach of your dental office. Facebook started as a way for individuals to stay in touch, but now it is used for businesses and practices to gain exposure and connect with existing and prospective patients. By creating your own Facebook page, you can easily share any new updates or changes at the office, all in close reach for patients who have liked or are following your page.
Advantages for Businesses/Practices
- Creates a place for your patients to easily communicate with you
- Allows you to post your URL, office address, hours, and other useful contact information
- Extends your brand to new advertising and marketing channels
- Lets you to post and alert patients about special offers
- Keeps your followers informed of events and changes to your office
- Has an easy way to gain patient feedback
- Allows followers to share your information with their friends
- Increases search engine optimization
- Places your name in front of your patients on a regular basis
- Cost effective – social media is free, after all
- Provides your dental office a more relatable, less corporate feel
- Drives traffic to your current website
- Has advertising and promotion options built-in
Why Set Up Your Page?
- Provides you the power to drive interest to seasonal or time sensitive services
- Opens up opportunities to reach out to patients in a quick and easy manner
- Lets you to gauge patient satisfaction and take immediate action when problems arise
- Your competitor is already there, with their own dental practice page!
Every office owner hopes that current patients have liked the service enough that they’re compelled to tell others, which not only increases profitability, but is also a true measure of how well you meet patient needs. Facebook makes that process, fun, easy, and more frequent. It’s today’s digital word-of-mouth marketing, a strong presence on Facebook gives your current patients and potential future patients a reason to spread your name.